Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I'm so excited about this year - new jobs, new schools and a new way of living with a lot more home time and far less commuting to and from work. I have bought myself a bicycle and plan to ride it everywhere, packing my essentials into the front basket - manuscripts, trinkets for the shop, bread and milk and maybe even a few beers for a sunny day in the park. Plus, I have a few new plans for the shop and the crafting including some tutorials on YouTube. Watch this space . . .

Here are some snaps of our traditional New Year's Eve feast with our camping crew. Who new camping could inspire such gourmet fare! Plus, the after dinner cartoon screening - very raw and very much like your traditional drive-in without the cars!
Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment