Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wintery Weather




The adorable little softies above are my wheat filled WinterBabies. I don't like the cold. I turn purple just at the thought of a chilly wind. But I'll heat one of these little things in the microwave and pop it on my shoulders and be toasty (good for period pains, too).

One good thing about cold and rainy weather, however, is that it forces me to stay inside and sew, sew, sew; and we get to use our lovely open fires. So this weekend was all about my pink ugg boots, open fires and WinterBabies galore.

My lovely WinterBabies were dreamed up by my hubby Dan when he looked at Max as a baby swaddled up in a little blanket. The cocoon shape was perfect to fill with wheat and a great size for all sorts of spots on the body - feet, tummies, shoulders etc. It's been three years, now, and I've sold literally hundreds of these little babes. Check out my website www.rustyrose.com.au for more info. And if you think you might need to purchase one for the remaining chilly days before glorious summer swing round, I have a stack of glorious new fabrics on offer. Now, off to stoke the fire . . .

    

No comments:

Post a Comment